CRI's Fleet Manager provides an interactive map of the computer rooms. This map allows you to see the computers used by students in real time, the issues and the heatmap. The issues on the map are used to replace the missing or broken equipment, this means that it is important to report issues in order to have fully functional computer rooms.
Report a problem
If you are having a problem with a device or the computer you are on, you can report it using the CRI's map.
Go to the issue tab and click the computer you are using on the map. Describe the problem as clearly as possible.
Do not report software errors happening once you are logged in on the map. The map should only be used to report problems regarding hardware or boot. Here is a non exhaustive list of the errors you can report:
- Problems with the screen (Does not power on, no display, wrong colors, broken screen)
- Computer (Does not boot, fails to start after selecting an image, no hostname)
- Network (Slow internet link, no internet link, broken network cable)
- Mouse (Click not working, does not move properly)
- Keyboard (Missing key, key not working)
- Missing device (No keyboard, mouse or screen)
- Missing cable (No video cable, no power cable)